At ICO, we provide our customers with highly accurate Data Entry and Data Processing services.
Our customers regularly outsource their Data Entry work to us because of our high level of accuracy, timely deliveries and total confidentiality. In the case of data entry services, the data is re-keyed to provide 99.99% accuracy.Outsourcing of non-core but sensitive and critical data processing functions to ICO has reduced costs, increased profitability and delivered greater core value and operational excellence to our customers.
Data Entry/Data Processing Input Sources
ICO specializes in the capture, digitization and processing of data from diverse input sources, such as fax, Web forms, e-mails, scanned images and hardcopy documents.We work on both electronic and printed data.
- Electronic Data:
ICO uses various conversion tools for the conversion of electronic data from its present format (in practically any spreadsheet, word processing, or desktop publishing application). We use customized in house software for the conversion of data into a usable electronic format.
- Printed Data:
For the data available in printed format, we use of advanced in-house scanning facilities. Our expert technical support staff scans documents or images for conversion into a digital format. We maintain an editorial staff proficient in manual data entry, as well as proofing and editing, ensuring that the data entered is accurate.Our Data Entry and Data Processing services are valid for all kinds of textual data capturing which includes printed text, manuscripts, scanned images etc., and includes the following:
- Data entry from paper / books or image files in any format
- Catalog data entry, or data entry for online stores, or populating databases of e-commerce websites
- Business Transaction Data entry such as sales / purchase / payroll
- Keying in from Yellow Pages and White Pages
- Data Entry and compilation from websites
- OCR / data capture / data collection using any automated process
- Online completion of surveys, survey questionnaires and responses of customers
- Data Entry from Hardcopy/Printed Material into MS Office
- Data Entry into Software Programs and Applications
- Receipt / Bill Data Entry
- Data entry for Mailing List/Mailing Label
- Manuscript typing into Word
- Business Card Data Entry into any Format
- Copy, Paste, Editing, Sorting and Indexing Data into any format